[support] Displaying Multiple Images in CCK Node

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 21:21:38 UTC 2008

I need to display multiple images in a CCK node (an Ubercart product) in
a nice pretty fashion. I've been looking at the various jQuery modules,
and I'm thinking about something like jCarousel (I'm still trying to
figure out how to incorporate the jQuery code).  Does anybody have some
recommendations or how they've done a similar thing?  I'm sort of
drowning in options, so I'm looking for suggestions, whether it's a
jQuery type module, simple CCK theming, or something else.

Thanks.

Steve