[support] Drupal Gmap module displaying grey area on Google maps

nebodysguess at gmail.com nebodysguess at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 22:27:49 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm using Gmap module 6.x-1.0-rc2 on Drupal 6.2. I'm displaying google
map on a tpl.php page with Gmap api. I'm facing the following problems:

1. The Gmap API settings given as a macro or gmap array are not obeyed
properly, instead some of the settings are taken from Gmap default
settings (as set on the admin/settings/gmap page ). For instance, the
size of the map, type of map, etc.
2. The map displayed on the page has a grey area which persists for a
long time (about 20 min) before disappearing. This is the same on IE &
FF browsers, but the map is displayed fully on the admin/settings/gmap
page.

Thanks,
Praveen