[support] Need help on site for classes - student management

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Oct 25 03:54:16 UTC 2008

On 08/10/24(金), at 15:04, Bill Fitzgerald wrote:

> This sounds like a bug; I put a placeholder ticket in the issue
> queue at
> http://drupal.org/node/325776

Thank you.  Do I need to do anything about this?  I don't think there
is anything I need to add.

> RE the files issue, you could try the filefield module at
> http://drupal.org/project/filefield -- this would also allow field-
> level
> permissions.

Thank you but, unfortunately, this won't solve my problem since I
still need to make the node to be editable to the students for File
Field CCK to work, and once they hit Save, the private page will be
public.

Is there any other way?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com