[support] Forum setting question

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Oct 25 04:53:39 UTC 2008

Drupal 6.5

Since I have to create an way for student to upload project files, I
created a forum.  This is a compromise but it serves the purpose for
now.  A few problems.

I do not want to show this forum to public. I don't mind hiding forum
all together if not logged in by Student Role, but I even can't figure
out how to do this.  Also I can't disable RSS icon.  This is rather
puzzling since I even do not enable Aggregator module.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com