[support] Admin Area

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon Oct 27 17:23:23 UTC 2008

When I go to /admin or other admin screens (admin/build) I get " You do not
have any administrative items." This is ture as any user including user 1. I
am running Drupal 6.6 and was running 6.4 before doing an upgrade hoping it
would resolve the problem. I am sure this was not true when I installed the
site but could not tell you a specific moudle I installed to have this
happen.

The other symptom of this problem is that when I go to node/add not all the
types show up. This is also with user 1 and other users.

Thanks,
Steve