[support] Issue with a Query that's running wild

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 29 19:50:24 UTC 2008

Quoting Allen Stern <allen at centernetworks.com>:

> Thanks for the reply - the host also said it needs a where statement. I
> tried searching the code for the query but was unable to find it. I am
> using Drupal 5.9.

When searching for a SQL statement that is the result of an actual
query from the db logs you will need to reformat the query to Drupal
syntax and in D7 it will even be more difficult to revert the query.
Maybe we should think of adding a comment to the query to give the
__FILE__ and __LINE__ from where the query originated.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/