[support] Visible menu entries

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 16:12:03 UTC 2008

Yes, I did.  I've actually used the Menus part of Views to limit the
view and menu to only members of certain roles, and it's worked well for
me.  Tabs in Views is a whole other story, though. I've been fighting
with that for a couple weeks now, and it still won't work.  For
instance, I have a view where I've selected only certain roles to
display it, and it works fine when someone has logged in, but then the
menu item is displayed for the anonymous user.  I've submitted a bug
report, but haven't has any response yet.  Very frustrating...

Steve