[support] Urgent assistance needed for a current project

KOKOU AFIDEGNON afidegnum at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 12:16:53 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am currently creating a video on demand website. currently using drupal 5.10
i browse trough the modules, and cannot find appropriate one I need.

please, if someone can assist me.

I need the following features:

	* i am going to upload the flash video and add it to the database. no conversion (for the moment, using a shared server).

	* a flash player at the front page. as well as scheduled link to display incoming program. when the time reaches, the link will be active for playing.

	* also, the flash player must have a either video ad, image ad or textual ad. for advertisement.

	* Ability to download video based request and membership level. since there is no ffmpeg based conversion on the shared server I m using, I am going to have 2 video format flv and either Avi maybe additional format for mobile phones.

	* I would also would like to have 2 types of flash video. free and paid and protected one. the protected one should not be available for non member to download (how can I implement it?)

those I the basic features I would like to implement and I need a drupalist to assist getting the appropriate modules. i have a very low budget, if can get some of the modules and to implement additional functionality, you tell me what have to be done, I have some prgramming experience.

Awaiting your replyes, Warmth regards,