[support] database question

Maarten van Grootel mvgrootel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:27:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

It all depends on the power of the server that runs the database. For
example, my search_index is 430.000 rows, there are 14.000 comments and
32000 rows in search_total, and it runs without problems. But, I use a
dedicated databaseserver (which I have to share with other users, but still)
which has been optimized for speed (thanks amongst others to solid state
disks).

Do you experience a slow down of your website, or were you just wondering?

Best regards,
Maarten