[support] Viewtype for ads ?

Sebastian Gödecke simpsonetti at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:30:04 UTC 2008

Guten Tag drupal-users,
i'm using D5 with CCK an views. i have builed a view that works
perfectly with Teaser list as view type and is provided by pageview.
everything is fine.

But now i want to integrad ads. my ads modul is working and ads would
be shown und my view.  But now my ads should be shown in my existing
view. Perhaps under every 5 entry (25 entries are on every page) . but
how do i solve this ? with an extra , selftcreated view (ads-view) ?
but how is it shown IN the other view ?
Or must i edit the theme ? its stil an original garland theme.

Thanks for helping me,
Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen