[support] SQL Error on Update to D6

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:58:45 UTC 2008

I am beginning to work on upgrading a large site to D6. I thus far
just took the D6 files, with nothing else, and pointed it to a copy of
the DB and ran update. This is the error I received:

·	warning: mysql_query() [http://www.mysql.com/doc]: Column 'uid'
cannot be null in \ApacheRoot\TestDrupal6\includes\database.mysql.inc
on line 108.
·	user warning: Column 'uid' cannot be null query: UPDATE files SET
uid = (SELECT n.uid FROM node n WHERE files.uid = n.nid) in
\ApacheRoot\TestDrupal6\modules\system\system.install on line 1954.

I had a few of these, maybe only 2.

Anyhow know what this is? My guess is that it could be ignored, but
I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks