[support] Books and blocks

Sunil Kumar mbsunilkumar at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 13:34:01 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have four books in my site. They are to be arranged to according to the subject of the book.
Two books belongs to Tutorial section. (That means they are tutorials)
Other two books are about Performance (This will deal with how to perform an act etc)
I want two separate blocks to view these books with heading Tutorials and Performance. Under Tutorials, two books dealing with learning will be listed and other two books will be under the heading "Performance"
I would like to use two separate blocks (one for tutorial and other one for Performance) and those blocks to be displayed one in left side (Tutorial) and other in right side (Performance).

How can I do that?

I am a newbie and dont have know coding.
Regards,

-S-

http://chintha.com
http://vayanasala.blogspot.com