[support] Finding pages for a user

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Sep 8 00:40:46 UTC 2008

Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Gordon Heydon wrote:
>> Yes you can enable the tracker module or use views to locate them.
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to use the Views module for this. It's a
> bit complicated. I have made a new view and this is what I've put in it:

Wait wait wait! I got it! The problem was in the URL field. I had to
enter something like:

usr/$arg/pages

Now I have, so now the view works. But this creates a new problem: How
do I make it easy for the user to find this view? I can't ask them to
edit the URL by hand, my users are clueless. I need to have a link on
the menu that says "my pages", but how do I produce something like that?

Thanks.