[support] Problem with TinyMCE

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 8 14:22:04 UTC 2008

Quoting Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com>:

> Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> Quoting Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com>:
>>> Ok. On a side-note, why do you prefer editing HTML source via TinyMCE?
>>> Why not just write source directly?
>>
>> Why should it matter?  The OP or anyone else should be able to use
>> TinyMCE offering if he desires.  On some sites I use both for Admin
>> work even.  It's easier to see the affects of the tags while you type.
>
> Did I say something wrong? I was just wondering if TinyMCE had a useful
> feature that I might be interested in.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood you.  The usefulness depends on the
requirements of the site but in general it gives a WYSIWYG to the form
text boxes and allows you to click and key to get the tags instead of
manually adding them.  You can also edit in manual tags if you find
something lacking but that isn't usually necessary.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/