[support] New module for upload and choose document/image/file

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Mon Sep 15 22:18:16 UTC 2008

Steve Edwards ha scritto:
> The IMCE module (http://drupal.org/project/imce) allows you to upload
> files (either to once central location or separate directories per
> user) and then browse the server for existing files and attach them to
> other nodes.
Hi Steve, from the README file I read:

Start using imce by clicking the browse button in image or link popup of
tinymce or fckeditor.

I don't need a plugin for WYSIWYG Editor. I need a way to permit to user
to store file and then choice  one+ of them from a "graphical listing".

M.

PS: However tnx for the reply and sorry for my bad english.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com