[support] [D6] ahah send the whole form on each change (editing cck nodes)

Daniel Caillibaud ml.dcailli at free.fr
Tue Sep 16 00:05:10 UTC 2008

Le 15/09/08 à 19:14, Luke <drupal at lists.tacticus.com> a écrit :
> I have no idea if it is normal, but if it isn't:
> What browsers have you tested with?

FF3 (on linux).

> IE6, for example, is known for this
> sort of thing (E.G. submitting all button values when a single button
> should have been sent per spec).

Here, it's not a submit button but httpRequest from js. If the js call isn't supported by the used navigator, nothing should
happen, but what is send is "decided" by the js code (as you can see in source html/js code). So I guess the pb is that the js
object constructed by ahah js code (and sent) is the whole form where I expected only the select DOM object.

--
Daniel

A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire,
mais on a moins d'ennuis !
Un général Romain dans un Asterix.