[support] Access denied in webforms

Walter Garcia-Fontes walter.garcia at upf.edu
Tue Sep 16 07:37:46 UTC 2008

Suddenly roes that don't have "edit node" permission cannot accesss my
webform module forms.

I've read about this issue, seeing suggestions from revising the
permissions, redoing permissions at "post settings", but none of the
suggestions has worked for me.

I've tried also updating the webform module from 1.7 to 2.1 after
cloning my site at a test site but I still get the "acces denied"
message when any role without "edit node" permission  tries to access
the webform node.

I tried also creating a new webform, to see if it is an issue with the
old ones, but the new ones show exactly the same behavior.

No problem with any other node type. I suspect that something has
changed in the access tables for node types after a drupal upgrade,
but I can't identify when this started to happen and I haven't updated
anything since mid July (but maybe webforms are not working since then
and I hadn't noticed).

Anybody has faced a similar issue?

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes