[support] how to embed a node inside another node

Randal digitas at panix.com
Tue Sep 16 14:03:42 UTC 2008

Is there a module that makes this process of embedding easy? Easy as in something an ordinary non-techy client could use?

I think the idea of "stacked" content is a possibly very useful paradigm that it seems most CMS's ignore. I would like to be able to have modular building block elements which could be added together and embedded into each other to construct any type of page.

-- Randal