[support] Lightbox2 doesn'nt show pic

Joe Stewart joe at openconcept.ca
Fri Sep 19 13:17:23 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Sebastian Gödecke <
simpsonetti at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I've installed D5 with lightbox2 and image-module. Configured some things
> and
> tried to write a text with picture: write content->image . then i write my
> text and add a picture to this text. save them an on frontpage there is my
> text and a thunbnail of my picture. when clicking on that thumbnail the
> webseite fade into black and the pic should be shwon, but there is only a
> white box and no pic.

On the image node is there an original, preview and thumbnail available?
Back on a 4.7 site I had some users that uploaded pictures that were smaller
than the preview size and thus would not display correctly.  Like you
described.

Joe

the link to the pic is