[support] [Panels] Possible to have column span rows?

Jody Cleveland georgedamonkey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:21:14 UTC 2008

Hello,

I just started playing with Panels for Drupal 6, and I have a
question. Is it possible to have something that looks like this?:

---------------------------  ----------------
|                                  | |                     |
|                                  | |                     |

Not sure if that makes any sense. You can see what I mean here:
http://beta.menashalibrary.org/sites/beta.menashalibrary.org/files/custom_panel.png

 From what I can tell, I'm not seeing any way for a column to span
multiple rows.

Thank you for any help you can provide!