[support] [Panels] Possible to have column span rows?

Jody Cleveland georgedamonkey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:42:01 UTC 2008

Oh, sorry. Forgot one very important part. I'd actually like it a bit
more like this:

---------------------------  ----------------
|                                  | |                     |
|                                  | |                     |

Basically, I've got a node carousel in the top row, events that would
show up on the right, two small blocks for a tag cloud and most
popular pages, and then on the bottom display all stuff that's
promoted to front page. but, wanted that the full width. Sorry about
that.

- jody