[support] can't access 'admin/build/modules'

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:47:52 UTC 2008

I had something similar hapened to me a couple of weeks ago.  I was getting
ready for
a presentation of Drupal and I added a mapping module and charts and half of
my
modules were no accessible.  I tried several things even removing the
modules but
I just could not get back to were I was and my demo was a disaster.

Because of that, I had to re-install everything, I did not know what else to
do.

:-(