[support] Student Newspaper on Higher Ed Drupal Site

Moses Elias iom at netvision.net.il
Wed Apr 1 16:49:21 UTC 2009

Hello, all,

I'm finding it a challenge getting a hold of reliable information about
Organic Groups or people discussing common OG problems, and I was wondering
if there's a similar group for it just like there is for Drupal in
Education, and Drupal for Newspapers? If anybody knows please let me know.

There are a lot of modules out there and sifting through them and
determining what works and what doesn't is a daunting task.

Please let me know.

Moses