[support] Role unable to post a content type

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:07:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Quoting Lluís <enboig at gmail.com>:
>
> Is this the same user?   Did you log the user out, use a different session
> cookie, etc?  Make sure the role2 has the permissions you think.  Make sure
> the user doesn't have both role1 and role2.

Is always the same user; and I haven't checked editing content, just
creating new. If I have a role which should be able to post content
(ALL the access control checkboxes are checked and ALL the taxonomy
access checkboxex are checked) but is unable to do so; when I add this
user to another role (both), he is able to post content

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Steve Kessler
<skessler at denverdataman.com> wrote:
> At the top of the taxonomy access control module there are default
> permissions besides the term by term permissions make sure these are set
> correctly as well as the term by term permissions.

All the access are set to "Allow" (view, edit, delete, create, list)
to all terms, and new terms.

I tried with "devel" module to check if I could know which module is
blocking the user of posting; but that was useless.

--
*La vida és com una taronja, que esperes a exprimir-la?
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.