[support] Flash and Node Creation

skessler at denverdataman.com skessler at denverdataman.com
Fri Apr 3 16:11:47 UTC 2009

I have done a lot of reading on this topic and I have not found much so I
am hoping people can send me in the right direction. We are looking to
incorporate flash in the node add process. The idea is that we will be able
to have people make selections using a Flash tool and then pass that data
back to the node add form. We are also going to need to send data to the
Flash tool.

Is there a module that sends and receives XML data on demand for us to
start with?

Does anyone know of a case study that did this?

Also, we are looking for a module that will help us break the node add form
into parts. I heard someone mention doing this in a session video from
Drupal Con DC but I did not get the name of the module.

Thank you very much for your help with this exciting project.

Thanks,
Steve