[support] Flash and Node Creation

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Apr 3 18:02:27 UTC 2009

You might check out the Services and Views XML modules and it's stuff
although Services is still in development.  I ended up developing my own
light weight Object Oriented xml feeds page, and am working with some
general XML api's but they aren't ready for prime time.

Doing much Flex developemnt here.