[support] Randomly display one block from a list of blocks

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:24:39 UTC 2009

It sounds more like a code snippet than a module proper.  Shouldn't be
more than about 4 lines of code.  Create a block, set it to PHP mode,
and make the contents something like the following (this is untested
code, mind you):

$blocks = array('my block 1', 'my block 2', 'my block 3');
$key = rand(0, count($blocks)-1);
$block = module_invoke($blocks[$key], 'block', 'view', 0);
print $block;