[support] Displaying drop down based on value selected in another drop down in drupal 6

bharani kumar bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:45:23 UTC 2009

Hi Earnie , Shai and all

I tested with quotes , and also tested without quotes ,

But i cant enable the module ,

Any other idea ,

Now main i want to enable Hierarchical Select Taxonomy Views module , can
any one guide me

How i enable this below one
[image: incompatible]*Hierarchical Select Taxonomy Views*6.x-3.x-devUse
Hierarchical Select for Taxonomy exposed filters in Views.This version is
incompatible with the 6.2 version of Drupal core.

Thanks

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> Quoting Shai Gluskin <shai at content2zero.com>:
>
>  Bharani,
>>
>> I think the problem is with the quotes.
>>

> Shai, you information is incorrect.  Strings in the .info files may be
> quoted and are the quotes are often required.
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/
> -- http://www.4offer.biz/       -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/