[support] Overriding page.tpl.php for node type...

Scott Matthews smatthews at optaros.com
Fri Apr 10 13:24:15 UTC 2009

I'm not sure I understand your question?  I'm not using path auto or views.  I'm just typing in the URL:

http://localhost/type

And looking to access the page

Page-type.tpl.php

On 4/10/09 9:13 AM, "Steve Kessler" <skessler at denverdataman.com> wrote:

The page you are trying to create what is creating the URL. Does the URL come from Pathautor or Views?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Kessler
Denver DataMan