[support] website or database seemed to be hacked - help!!

geniekids ratadi2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:06:19 UTC 2009

Thanks Greg fpor your support.
It seemed like a worm attack and i am still trying ot figure out if this was
due to my settings or the host provider's insecurity ( my site is on a
shared host)
The links you provided are helping - and after thsi FIRST attack i have been
"woken up" and noticing how important the security issue can be!

So i had to delete the whole of drupal installation and themes and modules
files and copy fresh files and finally everything seems to work fine now :-)
(the database luckily was untouched)