[support] drupal search results as rss feed?

Ryan Thomson ryan at etrafficsolutions.com
Thu Apr 16 16:45:21 UTC 2009

Hey all

I've been looking for a module that would allow for search results in
rss format, but I've yet to see anything.. I did find 'Search RSS Feed'
module which has a description of

'This module provides an RSS feed to the search results page. In this
feed, the results are ordered by date, so that new items appear on top.'

Sounds good, but the demonstration page isn't in rss format, nor does it
have an rss icon that I can see.. Not sure what I'm not understanding on
that one..

Anyone know of something like this? I want to be able to search my nodes
from a Flash application.

Thanks!