[support] Change temp directory?

Peter Dowling pwdowling at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 09:39:06 UTC 2009

Did you modify your Temporary directory in /admin/settings/file-system
(Administer, Site Configuration section, File System)

On a Linux box the typical would be /tmp

That would seem to be what it is given the error.  However...

If not, here is the troubleshooting page for imagecache (there are other
potential issues)

Regards,

- Peter