[support] Divide by zero error in image.inc

Bob Smither Smither at C-C-I.com
Fri Apr 17 22:42:11 UTC 2009

Dear fellow Drupalers,

Since upgrading to 5.x-2.0-alpha3 version of the image module when I
upload an image I get:

* warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/includes/image.inc on line
125.
* Unable to create scaled Original image
* warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/includes/image.inc on line
125.
* Unable to create scaled Original image
* warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/includes/image.inc on line
125.
* Unable to create scaled Original image
* warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/includes/image.inc on line
125.
* Unable to create scaled Original image

Not sure what to do here. Any help would be most appreciated!

I also posted this as a support request at:

http://drupal.org/node/436624

Thanks.