[support] Admin pages not working - login makes site "freeze"

Peter Metelerkamp peter at petermet.com
Mon Apr 27 08:25:16 UTC 2009

Dear Ronald,

Thanks very much for this - that was one of the things I thought of, but
I didn't think to manually bypass the clean url by typing into the
adress bar! I've now got into the admin backpages and disabled clean
urls, so can navigate around. I will try to address the further issues.

Thanks again - very much appreciated!

Peter