[support] konqueror and unable to login D5/D6

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Tue Apr 28 09:40:06 UTC 2009

Recently there has been a qt4-webkit upgrade in sid and I'm not able
anymore to login into D5/D6.
Everything is fine with a 4.X.
In D6 I get redirected to en/node.
D5 redirection was customised so it may not be of any help (user/0).
If I reach the login page and delete the cookies, I'm able to login.
Other browsers works fine (Opera, IE6/7, ffox, Chrome).
Stil I am able to login with konqueror in other sites.

Maybe the issue is caused by previous session invalidation.

Did anyone experienced the same problem?

Is it a legit and more strict management of cookies by konqueror
and other browsers may follow, a bug in konqueror or a bug in drupal?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it