[support] Multilingual Support : i18n+Pathauto on Drupal 5.x

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Tue Apr 28 09:55:35 UTC 2009

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 23:50:15 +0200
Denis Lafont-Trevisan <denis.lafont at gmail.com> wrote:

> Already activated. But when I change the title of a content, the
> language swither is still stuck to the old url. Example:

Did you create a relationship between the 2 nodes using the
Translation tab on each node?
If there is no such relation I guess drupal just switch the
language prefix.

I haven't been able to reproduce your problem even with cache on.

BTW there are 2 language switcher. I'm using "Translations for
Content" and not "Language switcher (Interface only)".

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it