[support] saving a 4.X D installation

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Aug 3 07:33:36 UTC 2009

What you've got there is an XTemplate-based theme.  XTemplate used to be the
default Drupal template engine, but was supplanted by PHPTemplate.  The last
version of Drupal to ship with XTemplate was (wait for it) 4.6.  XTemplate
itself was never PHP 5 compatible, which is one of the many reasons it was
dropped.  So um, yeah, good luck with that. :-)

Most 4.6 sites, as far as I know, had PHPTemplate installed, too, and a
PHPTemplate-based theme, and used that instead.  Perhaps you just have the
wrong theme selected?

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com