[support] Search My Custom MySQL Table in drupal

larry at garfieldtech.com larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Aug 3 14:54:14 UTC 2009

CCK and webform won't really help you here.  If this data is read-only,
and you just want to expose it to Drupal, I'd recommend adding Views
integration hooks for that table.  Then you can build lists and queries
against it using Views, including exposed filters that you can use as a
search form.

The Views documentation has more details.  I also recommend the table
wizard module, which can greatly speed up the process of writing the
necessary hooks.