[support] Search My Custom MySQL Table in drupal

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Aug 4 05:58:07 UTC 2009

My that first link looks familiar... ;-)

The Views Advanced Help text includes decent information on hook_views_data(),
which is the main hook you'll use.  The table wizard module will also auto-
generate most of that hook for you.  You'll need to tweak it some to change
the handlers used for each field (in some cases), but overall it should get you
a very good start.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com