[support] Translate a button on module Photos

Gustavo Cabral gmcabral at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:44:01 UTC 2009

Hi there!
I'm translating the photos module, by the way, the only one string
that I can't translate is the button of the "Upload" images, because
the button is make it in Flash (I guess that, because on right click
it's display the flash menu). The question is: Where can I find the
string? I did find it in all the files in the photos, ajax, upload and
include path, but I can't find it.
Please help me, where can I find it? Anyway the .swf file don't exist
in any place and the string to translate ("Upload") I can't find it.

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Gustavo.-