[support] How drupal manage the upto 800 MB in the CCK image field

bharani kumar bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 02:50:29 UTC 2009

Am not asking for mu drupal project, am asking for my custom php project ,

IF drupal means , i dont worry about LIMIT ,

But it basically cutom php peoject,

Am trying to upload file upto 800mb, even in my server i set as 900MB, but
after a few fews , the server show's internal error ,

That's y am asking ,

How drupal doing this sort ,

Thanks

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM, luca capra <luca.capra at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> these limit are based on your server ini settings probably, you find more
> configuration under admin > content > content types > field settings

> bharani kumar ha scritto:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Its general information i need ,
>>
>> I installed the CCK , and i checked the image field ,
>>
>> i  fineded  that, the  image field allow user to upload upto 800MB,
>> How Its possible, and how they manage user to upload upto 800MB,
>>
>> Can u share your knowledge for this ,
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --

Regards