[support] Plesk 8 to 9 best for Drupal? (on Centos)

rajasekharan websweetweb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:45:54 UTC 2009

Marolijo,

I am guessing you actually meant if it is advisable or safe to do so.
Which control panel you use in your hosting server does not affect
drupal in any way. All that matters is that PHP works and a
MySQL/PostgreSQL server is available as far as server software goes. I
don't think anyone in this list is in the position to push for and
express a good opinion of Plesk 9.2 as this is a list about Drupal CMS
and not hosting control panels.

Raj Sekharan