[support] jQuery Media Problem

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:31:24 UTC 2009

I setup a site last week with an MP3 Flash player and it works fine.
Now I am trying again on another site and the only difference I can
find is that this site is in a folder. I see this code on the page:

if (Drupal.jsEnabled) {
  $(document).ready(function() {
    $.fn.media.defaults.flvPlayer = '/dev/player.swf';
    $.fn.media.defaults.mp3Player = '/dev/player.swf';
    $('table#attachments a').media( { height: 30 } );
  });
}

which is correct. If I browse to site.com/dev/player.swf then I see
the MP3 player in my browser. The CSS location is also correct--the
link is actually replaced by Flash but no player. When I right click
it says "Movie not loaded."

Anyone know why? The movie appears to me to be in the right place.