[support] views and calculated fields

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:12:56 UTC 2009

I have a view with two fields (A and B), both of them numeric. I want
to make a filter to show nodes when A + B = 0

How can I make this? I suppose I should add A and B as hidden fields
and then there should be a calculated field anywhere allowing to
add(), concatenate(), .... But I have been unable to find this module.

Thanks

--
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.