[support] Funny Characters & Taxonomy / View Argument

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:32:24 UTC 2009

If I use an ampersand or forward slash in a taxonomy term and then
attempt to use that term as an argument to a View, it works in the
preview, meaning I can use:

Funny Characters & Taxonomy

in the preview box and it works fine. But no matter what I try, I
can't get it to work in the browser on the actual page.

I also wanted to use a slash in the term, but I can't get that to work
anywhere. In theory a slash should be %2F just like ampersand is %26
but they not working for me today.

Can someone point out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.