[support] Should I start to use Drupal 7?

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:52:26 UTC 2009

1. I wonder why nobody responds who knows more than me. So here my
personal informed opionion.
2. I guess it could be a bit risky, depending on what depends on the
deadlines. For my personal drupal playground any time now seems to be
a good date for D7. For anything  that involves clients and fixed
deadlines in Q1 of 2010 I would stick to D6.