[support] Getting Drupal Administrator email address

chocba chocba at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:58:08 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm validation few fields on user registration, using hook_user
implementation. If validation fails,  I need to email user and
administrator. I can get the user email address , but how do I get the
administrator email address? Is there an easy way to get the administration
user? One of my friend mentioned about tokens, is there a token available
for administrator's email address. Appreciate your help. Thanks.