[support] Views peekaboo

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:28:47 UTC 2009

This should be a very simple task with jquery (included with Drupal core).
Given your description of what you need to do, I'd hide the items via css or
via the js (http://docs.jquery.com/Effects/hide), add a 'Show full content'
link in the View header, and then on the click event (
http://docs.jquery.com/Events/click#fn), show those elements (
http://docs.jquery.com/Effects/show)

See also: http://drupal.org/node/121997 ('Javascript and Drupal' in the
Developing for Drupal handbook)