[support] How to remove many nodes from Front Page?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:57:38 UTC 2009

Go to Administration > Site configuration > Site information and specify the
node you want to appear on the front page as the "Default front page".  i.e.
instead of "node" (all nodes promoted to front page), put "node/14" or
whatever node you wish to appear.

Alternatively you can do bulk promotions, demotions from Administer >
Content management > Content
where you can select nodes and demote/promote in bulk.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar