[support] Assigning task to employee

bharani kumar bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:46:30 UTC 2009

In casetracker ,

Assume if i assign task to employee XYZ , , that task should display to  XYZ
only ,

But now in case tracker all employee views other's task's,

But i dont want like this,,

Is there any way to filter this situation ,

Thanks

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:53 PM, bharani kumar <bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com